Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Most Anticipated 2018 Releases

Hello! So I didn't do a December Anticipated Releases post because I only had one (Roomies by Christina Lauren, if you were wondering). So I figured I would do my most anticipated releases for 2018! I cannot believe we are at the point where we are saying that already. This was VERY hard to narrow down, but I decided to keep it to 20. If you want to see ALL of my anticipated 2018 books, I do have a dedicated Goodreads shelf.

January

February
March 
April 
May 
June 
July 
August 
September 
October
December
No Date Yet

Yes, these are all mostly YA Fiction. While I do read a wide variety of other things, I've noticed that YA is the only one that I really keep up with new books (other genres I read more backlist or whatever is being talked about at the time). So tell me, what are you most looking forward to this coming year?

No comments:

Post a Comment