Sunday, April 30, 2017

April Wrap Up

I tried to sneak in quite a few little books this month just to feel like I was reading haha #noshame ;)


5-star Reads: A Conjuring of Light
Other Notable Favorites: The Handmaid's Tale, The Island of Dr. Moreau, Hidden Figures, Black Panther


TV: Okay, this isn't really TV, but I (re)binge-watched The Lizzie Bennet Diaries and wow I think I loved it even more the second time. The first time, I had only watched Lizzie's videos, but this time I watched all the videos (Lydia's, Maria's, Gigi's) and read the book alongside it and wowowow it added to much more to the experience.
Music: New Foster the People EP!!!

1 comment:

  1. I loved A Conjuring of Light! So good to get the story all tied up and I think Victoria Schwab tied things up nicely.

    ReplyDelete