Tuesday, February 28, 2017

February Wrap Up

How is everyone this month? I'm still trying to wrap my head around another WHOLE MONTH being gone. I'm so behind (especially on blogging stuff) I don't even know where to start. Anyway, onto the wrap up!

I know it looks like I read a lot of books, but I read SO MANY comics this month. I picked up my first comic (ever!) and ended up just reading more and more. I also then ventured into graphic novels, which I have a huge stack of (so that's probably what you'll see in next month's wrap up tbh)

Favorites: Ms. Marvel, Slaughterhouse Five, Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur, Caraval
Rereads: Fahrenheit 451




Music: Lin-Manuel Miranda got a Spotify and has been making playlists and they are giving me life
Movies: I saw Hidden Figures for the second time and I AM STILL NOT OVER THIS MOVIE OKAY
TV: Binged season 4 of The Mindy Project. Honestly, this show is such a hot mess, but I still keep watching.


No comments:

Post a Comment