Thursday, December 31, 2015

Thnks fr th Mmrs

I bet you can guess from the title what this post is going to be about?

I'm not even sure where to start. This is something that I've been thinking about for a really long time, and it's finally time. Honestly, I've been putting this off because I don't want to, but I know that, at least right now, it's needed.


I am quitting blogging.


I know, I know, I'm sad too. :(((((  I'm sure you've noticed that I haven't been around much, especially the last few months. And I just don't know how to explain it. Obviously, school has become super busy and stressful. I'm now an upperclassman, and so it's just going to get worse from here. But more than that, I have just been so meh lately. And it's been affecting a lot of areas of my personal life.

I want to find myself again in 2016. And I just really felt like that included taking a step back from blogging. I'm not sure how to explain everything, but just that it's mostly a mental issue. But I also know that I don't have a lot of time anymore, and it's hard to devote enough time to blogging that I should.

Okay, I'm not fully quitting. I do still have some review books, so those reviews will be on here soon. I also hope that I can get back into reading (something I haven't been able to truly do for so long) and of course I will want to discuss those books with someone. And, once a evaluate after a while, there's always the chance that I will come back.

I want to read more for pleasure this coming year. I also have plans to read more nonfiction, more classics, and more educational books. And I just don't feel like I have time to read all that while still reviewing books. But there will still be the sporadic review, and maybe discussion post.

BUT I am going to try to be a little more active on Twitter and Instagram, so you can always find me there :) Please, feel free to reach out and talk anytime.

Most of all, I just want to say THANK YOU. Some of you may never know what this community has done for me, but the fact that I had you guys through some of the hardest years of my life made things bearable. I know some people don't consider Internet friends "real" friends, but I definitely do. I am so glad that I have you guys to nerd out with when I don't have anyone else. I will forever be grateful for the friends I have made here.

Anyway. That's all I have to say. I hope you all have a wonderful 2016. Catch ya on the Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment