Thursday, July 31, 2014

2014 Series Challenge: July Checkpoint

July is already over, which means...school starts this month! O.O Not ready!! Anyway, I managed to actually read TWO series this month...I know, crazy right? Which puts me back on track for one series a month, which isn't too bad of a goal.

Emma Rae Creations Series by Sandra D. Bricker
This was a super cute, fun series. It's just a very fluffy, chick-lit romance type book, but I enjoyed it. It was just a lot of fun, and I enjoyed the characters so much. I gave each book 3/5 stars.

Anomaly series by Krista McGee
I actually really enjoyed this dystopian series. It was really unique and interesting. You can read my review of Anomaly and Luminary here and my review of Revolutionary here.

July completed count = 2
Total year completed count = 7

1 comment:

  1. The first series you mentioned, sounds like a lot of fun. I also really like the covers and how they match. I should keep an eye on that one, because I think I could amuse myself with that.

    ReplyDelete