Sunday, March 30, 2014

2014 Series Challenge: March Checkpoint

I'm here once again to check in for the series challenge! I again, only read one series this month. I was hoping to read two, but alas, it didn't happen. Although, I'm okay with it. Even if I keep up just that pace, I'll have finished 12 series by the end of the year, which I think is good. I've been binge reading series, checking out all of them from the library and reading them straight, and I've found that I like that a lot better, because everything is fresh in my mind, there's no waiting, and I'm just done. There are actually a lot of series that I just haven't read yet because I decided to wait until they were all out and read them at once.

Legend Series by Marie Lu
Legend was a reread, so everything would be fresh in my mind and I could read it all at once. (For some reason, 2013 was the year of me reading the first in a series/trilogy, and loving it, but just never picking up the second one. Since 2014 is the year of all those series ending, you're probably going to see quite a lot of this happening.) I LOVED this series. Seriously, so good. 

March completed count = 1
Total year completed count = 3


No comments:

Post a Comment