Saturday, March 1, 2014

2014 Series Challenge: February Checkpoint

Yep, time to check in again for the 2014 Series Challenge. This one completely snuck up on me, but I've been in denial that February is already over. I am SO not ready for it to already be March. What?? Wasn't it just January? Anyway, this month wasn't much in the way of series because I'm trying to knock out some of these review books piled up (we all know how that is). I actually have quite a lot of books from the series from the challenge checked out from the library, but haven't had a chance to read them yet. 


The Girl of Fire and Thorns Series by Rae Carson
GoFT was actually a reread, since I read that and the first novella, The Shadow Cats, back in October. But I didn't have time to read the rest of the series at that time. I decided to reread GoFT so that I could read them all together, at once, and have everything fresh in my mind. I absolutely loved this series, so if you haven't read it yet, I highly recommend giving it a shot. (I didn't review the series, but Judith over at Paper Riot did an amazing one, so if you still need to be convinced, go read hers.)


February count= 1
Total year count= 2

No comments:

Post a Comment